Quilting on the Go
Portable and addicting for the beginner and seasoned stitcher alike!
An inspirational, all-around and great reference book that includes:
- Sewing kit essentials that you can slip in your bag so you'll always be ready to stitch
- Color theory and stash organization tips for dramatic effects or scrap-happy results
- Creative patterns to combine hexagons, half-hexagons, diamonds, stars, squares, and triangles
- 10 step-by-step projects, including the hand-pieced Laptop Bag, Tanuki Stripe Throw, Falling Stars Baby Quilt, and Jessica's signature Travel Quilt
- 10 customizable quilt patterns with 40 vibrant color palette suggestions