Conch Shell Embroidery Kit
Designed and packaged by iHeartStitchArt, this conch shell embroidery pattern comes in a complete kit with thread and linen.
Each kit contains:
- A linen panel, complete with a hand-printed image
- An extra piece of linen for you to practice stitching on before starting the design
- A 6" embroidery hoop with quality brass closures
- Pearl cotton thread in required color
- Size 22, English-made tapestry needle
- Detailed instructions - including pictures and directions specific to this kit, as well as iHeartStitchArt hand-drawn diagrams and easy tips on embroidery stitches
This kit is suitable for someone who has done a bit of embroidery. You could tackle it as a beginner, just make sure you've done at least a little stitching before you start.
Frame your finished piece in a hoop or in a frame of your choice! Or, use it as an embellishment to a piece you love - stitched onto a bag or a pillow? The possibilities are endless.