Pockets Full of Posies 2 Day Workshop with Rachaeldaisy - Wednesday, April 1st - Thursday, April 2nd 2020
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PURCHASE OF CLASS FEES/KITS**
Learn more about Rachaldaisy HERE.
Use your old denim jeans to create a garden to hang on your wall or a series of fun cushions. Rachael will share tricks and tips for sewing and working with denim. We will then plant a colorful garden using wool felt and embellishments. This is a fun, creative class with a mix of machine sewing and hand sewing.
- Class Fee: $200 including lunch and entrance to the museum (Receive a 10% discount to be credited after enrolling in three or more of Rachaeldaisy's workshops)
- Class supplies => download HERE (Please note: irons, ironing boards and design walls will be provided for students; additional supplies will also be available for purchase)
- Location: The workshop will be held at the Elliot Museum in Stuart, Florida.
- Class hours: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Lodging: Hotel recommendations will be provided after registration for our out of town students
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS. REGISTER NOW!
Interested in more RachaelDaisy workshops? Click HERE.
**NON-REFUNDABLE** If a class is cancelled by Red Thread Studio due to incapacitation of the instructor or impairment of Red Thread Studio, class fees will be refunded in full. However, Red Thread Studio cannot refund any expenses incurred by students for travel to/from the class. For anyone attending a Red Thread Studio workshop who will be flying in from out of State, we strongly suggest you purchase flight insurance.
Registrations are transferable to another person no later than March 1st 2020 with the approval of Red Thread Studio.