Lucy Loves Santa - Create Recurring Billing Account
If you have already registered for the Lucy Loves Santa Block of the Month (BOM) then keep reading! The next step is to provide your payment information for the recurring payments.
We are so excited that you will be joining us on this stitching adventure.
This 11-month BOM is a holiday spin on the Lucy Boston EPP block featuring the Love Santa collection by Cori Dantini for Free Spirit Fabrics. It will also include embroidery and some beadwork.
Over the course of 11 months, you will receive
- ~11 yards of fabric for the quilt top including the panels to embroider as well as the binding fabric
- (300) 1” honeycomb paper pieces
- (1) 1” honeycomb acrylic cutting template/viewer
- (10) skeins/spool of thread
- (2) packages of frosted beads
- Embroidery stabilizer (SF568)
- Instructions for each block including monthly blog post
- Finishing instructions
- $25 Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the BOM
Upon completion of the program, you will receive a $25 eGift card from Red Thread Studio.
In order to participate in a Red Thread Studio Block of the Month (BOM) program, you will need to create a separate account to manage and pay for your BOM programs.
Lucy Loves Santa BOM will be billed on the 15th of each month and shipped a day or two after payment. U.S. Shipping included in monthly fee.