Razz A Dazzle Block of the Month - Start Anytime!
Please contact us (info@RedThreadStudio.com) if you are interested in receiving the entire BOM in one shipment in order to save on shipping costs.
Razz A Dazzle is a beautiful 13 part Block of the Month in bright, modern colors featuring thirteen easily pieced Dresden snowflakes surrounding lovely embroideries.
Each subscription comes with an instruction booklette by Helen Stubbings of Hugs'n Kisses for the 48 inch by 48 inch Razz A Dazzle quilt top.Each month you will receive:
- Overall instructions (first month only)
- Background fabric for each block (choose from low volume print (shown) or solid white)
- Embroidery fabric
- Embroidery heat transfer
- (1) skein Cosmo variegated thread
- (3) shades of colored fabric for Dresden (substitutions may be made at the discretion of Red Thread Studio as required(
In the final month, you will also receive:
- Background fabric for final placement
- Optional quilting design
- Binding fabric
The Razz A Dazzle BOM program does not include 15 degree wedge/Dresden ruler but a template is provided in first month. Also, the monthly fee does not include woven fusible stabilizer for the hand embroideries, batting or backing fabric.
In order to participate in a Red Thread Studio Block of the Month (BOM) program, you will need to create a separate account to manage and pay for your BOM programs.
Blocks will be shipped on the monthly anniversary of subscription date. U.S. Shipping included in monthly fee.