Beaded Chains - PDF Download
This isn't your grandmother's Drunkard's Path block! Sewing curves can be fun and easy - just give them a try and you might get hooked too!
You will need:
- (12+) Fat Quarters for circles (beads)
- 3-1/4 yards background fabric
- 1 yard sashing (chains)
- 5/8 yard binding fabric
- 2-3/4 yards backing fabric
- Twin sized batting
- 12 inch or larger square ruler with 45 degree line
- Optional and sold separately: Pathways Ruler by Sew Many Creations
The finished quilt measures 63 inches by 70 inches.
** Please note that after you have successfully completed the checkout process, you will receive an email from Red Thread Studio with a link to download the PDF pattern**