Bo The Bunny Pattern - PDF Download
Sew it forward with the Bo the Bunny Pattern!
For each pattern purchased, a handmade doll using the same Bo The Bunny pattern will be given to a child in an underdeveloped country. Proceeds from the sale will also provide income to a local sewist.
You will need:
- 1/2 yard of wool, felted wool, cotton or linen fabric for body (for 45" wide fabric)
- Scrap of cotton fabric or felt for nose
- 3" x 4" piece of muslin or cotton fabric for nose facing
- 10" x 10" piece of cotton or linen fabric for inner ear
- 10" x 10" piece of batting for ears
- 4" x 4" piece of fleece or other fuzzy knit fabric for tail
- Embroidery floss for eyes and mouth
- Waxed linen, waxed dental floss or other stiffer thread for whiskers (optional)
- Coordinating thread
- Cotton or polyester fill
For Bo’s Messenger Bag:
- 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of wool, felted wool, or felt fabric
- 12" length of 1/2" or 3/8" wide ribbon or leather strip for bag strap
- 1/2" or 5/8" button
- Bo is 23 inches tall finished.
** Please note that after you have successfully completed the checkout process, you will receive an email from Red Thread Studio with a link to download the PDF pattern**