Letty's Bag Pattern by Robin Gallagher is made with decorative grommets for the handles. There are instructions for 6 pockets, including a decorative pocket on the front.
You will need:
- Bag Outside Fabric - 2/3 yard
- Bag Lining Fabric - 2/3 yard
- Strap - 1/3 yard
- Inside Pockets - 1/2 yard
- Outside Pocket & Cell Phone Pocket - 2 contrasting fat quarters
- Bottom Insert (optional) - 1/4 yard
- Fusible Fleece - 2 yards
- Large decorative button
- Velcro (optional)
- 1 package (8) Curtain Grommets (1 9/16")
- Cardboard, foam core board or stiff plastic for bottom insert (optional)
The finished bag measures 14 inches by 14 inches by 6 inches.