Lucy Loves Santa Block of the Month - Starting October 2022 **Join the Waitlist**
WORK IN PROGRESS SHOWN ABOVE. THE FINISHED QUILT TOP WILL INCLUDE 16 BLOCKS IN TOTAL.
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PROGRAM REGISTRATION**
This 11-month BOM is a holiday spin on the Lucy Boston EPP block featuring the Love Santa collection by Cori Dantini for Free Spirit Fabrics. It will also include embroidery and some beadwork.
The Lucy Loves Santa quilt top finishes 52 inches by 52 inches.
Over the course of 11 months, you will receive
- ~11 yards of fabric for the quilt top including the panels to embroider as well as the binding fabric
- (300) 1” honeycomb paper pieces
- (1) 1” honeycomb acrylic cutting template/viewer
- (10) skeins/spool of thread
- (2) packages of frosted beads
- Embroidery stabilizer (SF568)
- Instructions for each block including monthly blog post
- Finishing instructions
- $25 Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the BOM
The first 6 months will be exploring fussy cutting and EPP to complete 12 Lucy Boston blocks. The next four months will focus on embroidering and embellishing the panels. The final month will be appliqueing the EPP blocks to the background, framing the panels and finally putting it all together.
Lucy Loves Santa program fees:
- Non-refundable $25 registration fee (to be credited as a Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the BOM)
- $30 per month (including U.S. shipping)
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED. REGISTER NOW! You will be contacted to provide payment information for the monthly BOM fees.