Pele Mele Workshop with Veronique Diligent - **SOLD OUT - Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (772.219.3991) to be added to the waitlist.*
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PURCHASE OF CLASS FEES/KITS**
Pêle Mêle Workshop (1 day) - Tuesday, October 29th => Additional Workshop Added: Wednesday, October 30th
Veronique Diligent will come to visit us in Florida to share her unique clamshell quilt with a twist - Pêle Mêle.
In this one day workshop, you can use small, leftover blocks from previous projects or large print fabrics and try your hand at embroidery or broderie perse. We will also explore English paper piecing, appliqué and deconstructed clamshells.
- Class fee: $130 including lunch
- Required: Pêle Mêle pattern which includes the large clamshell acrylic template ($40) - Pêle Mêle Encore - a pattern supplement will be provided free of charge in class.
- Class supplies (a selection will be available for purchase during the workshop):
- Selection of fabrics (minimum 8 inches by 8 inches) which may include but not limited to large motifs, toile de jouy style, doilies (if you are willing to cut into them), old blocks from previous projects
- Neutral fabrics for embroidered clamshells and lightweight stabilizer
- Embroidery thread
- Paper pieces if you would like to incorporate English paper piecing in your clamshells (e.g. hexagons, pentagons, curved Dresden plates - all pieces should be 1/2 inch or smaller
- Sharp scissors
- Marking pen or pencil
- One sheet of mylar template plastic and a pen to mark on it
- Sewing necessities (needles, pins, threads for EPP/appliqué, temporary fabric glue)
- Location: The workshop will be held at the Frances Langford Dockside Pavilion in Jensen Beach, Florida.
- Class hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Lodging: Hotel recommendations will be provided after registration for our out of town students
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED TO 17 STUDENTS. REGISTER NOW!
**NON-REFUNDABLE** If a class is cancelled by Red Thread Studio due to incapacitation of the instructor or impairment of Red Thread Studio, class fees will be refunded in full. However, Red Thread Studio cannot refund any expenses incurred by students for travel to/from the class. For anyone attending a Red Thread Studio workshop who will be flying in from out of State, we strongly suggest you purchase flight insurance.
Registrations are transferable to another person no later than October 1st 2019 with the approval of Red Thread Studio.