Star in the West Block of the Month - Starting August 2022
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PROGRAM REGISTRATION**
Star in the West is a 12 month Block of the Month (BOM) program that will start in August 2022. This exciting Modern-meets-Traditional project featuring V&Co's Ombre fabric for Moda Fabrics is a refreshing approach to the Block of the Month concept.
Quilters will create the star in the upper left corner to start the program and continue by creating new columns and rows, attaching to the original star as the quilt progresses.
Star in the West is great quilt for not only new quilters interested in learning new blocks and building skills, but it is also fun for experienced quilters looking for a fresh new configuration guaranteed to appeal to Modern and Traditional quilters alike.
Over 12 months, you will receive the following:
- Ombre fabric for the pieced blocks
- Background and Binding fabric
- Instructions by Swan Amity Studios
- Fabric and instructions for a bonus block
- 25% off coupon toward the Ombre collection by V&Co for Moda Fabrics
- $25 Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the program
Star in the West program fees:
- Non-refundable $25 registration fee (to be credited as a Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the BOM)
- $22 per month (including U.S. shipping)
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED. REGISTER NOW! You will be contacted to provide payment information for the monthly BOM fees.
Quilt top will finish approximately 64 inches by 78 inches.