Sue Spargo Workshops *SOLD OUT*
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PURCHASE OF CLASS FEES/KITS**
Circle Play Needle Case Workshop (1 day) - Thursday, January 19th (SOLD OUT) OR Friday, January 20th 2017 (SOLD OUT)
- An introduction to Sue's method of wool appliqué and 6-8 basic stitches
- Class fee: $130 including lunch
- Required: Circle Play Needle Case - Complete Kit including needles ($28)
- Optional: Creative Stitching book
- Class supplies: Kits will be available at the start of class; basic (e.g. scissors, paper and pen)
Flower and Vase (2 days) - Saturday, January 21st - Sunday, January 22nd 2017 (SOLD OUT)
- This small wall quilt features a simple Flower & Vase design on a background of hand-dyed wool. Class instruction focuses on stitching and layering techniques for creating embellishment and texture. Presented and taught as a guided creative design class, each participant’s piece will be unique.
- Class fee: $225 including lunches
- Flower & Vase - Starter Kit ($45) which includes all hand dyed wool for the background and the flower and vase appliqué designs as well as a small journal for note taking and sketching
- Creative Stitching book which can be purchased in advance of the class or at the beginning of class
- Class supplies:
- Starter Kit will be available for local pick up or shipped approximately 6-8 weeks before class. Students are asked to come to class with the wool appliqué whip stitched in place onto the background. Red Thread Studio will hold an informal stitch-in locally
- Additional supply list will be emailed once class fee paid in full
Location: Both workshops will be held at Ground Floor Farm in Stuart, Florida.
Class hours: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
**NON-REFUNDABLE** If a class is cancelled by Red Thread Studio due to insufficient enrollment, incapacitation of the instructor or impairment of Red Thread Studio, class fees will be refunded in full. However, Red Thread Studio cannot refund any expenses incurred by students for travel to/from the class. For anyone attending a Red Thread Studio workshop who will be flying in from out of State, we strongly suggest you purchase flight insurance.
Registrations are transferable to another person no later than December 1st 2016 with the approval of Red Thread Studio.