Whizz Bang! 2 Day Workshop with Rachaeldaisy - Sunday, April 5th - Monday, April 6th 2020 ** SOLD OUT - JOIN WAIT LIST BELOW******
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PURCHASE OF CLASS FEES/KITS**
Learn more about Rachaldaisy HERE.
In Rachael's two day Whizz Bang! workshop, participants will learn different ways of making the folded point blocks that are featured in her Whizz Bang!, Merry Whizz and other folded fabric quilts. Along the way Rachael offers lots of tips and suggestions for varying the blocks for different results. This allows participants to be creative with their blocks rather than following a strict pattern.
The techniques she teaches are suitable for beginners to learn but also wonderful for more experienced sewers who would like to try something different.
- Class Fee: $200 including lunch and entrance to the museum (Receive a 10% discount to be credited after enrolling in three or more of Rachaeldaisy's workshops)
- Class supplies => download HERE (Please note: irons, ironing boards and design walls will be provided for students; additional supplies will also be available for purchase)
- Location: The workshop will be held at the Elliot Museum in Stuart, Florida.
- Class hours: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Lodging: Hotel recommendations will be provided after registration for our out of town students
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS. REGISTER NOW!
Interested in more RachaelDaisy workshops? Click HERE.
**NON-REFUNDABLE** If a class is cancelled by Red Thread Studio due to incapacitation of the instructor or impairment of Red Thread Studio, class fees will be refunded in full. However, Red Thread Studio cannot refund any expenses incurred by students for travel to/from the class. For anyone attending a Red Thread Studio workshop who will be flying in from out of State, we strongly suggest you purchase flight insurance.
Registrations are transferable to another person no later than March 1st 2020 with the approval of Red Thread Studio.