Yo-Yo's A Go Go 1 Day Workshop with Rachaeldaisy - Friday, April 3rd 2020 **CANCELLED**
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PURCHASE OF CLASS FEES/KITS**
Learn more about Rachaeldaisy HERE.
Learn to make Yo-Yos the Rachaedaisy way...from traditional to modern.
Yo-Yos, aka Suffolk Puffs or how about double fun YoYo Puffs! If just the names make you smile, imagine a fun day of hand sewing where Rachaeldaisy will share all her tricks and tips for making these wonderful 3D puffs, from traditional styles to the modern versions she uses in her award winning quilts. Yo-Yo’s can be used to create fabulous quilt feasts or used simply as decorative touches to your projects, like sweet cherries on a cake.
We warn you. Making Yo-Yos can be addictive!
- Class Fee: $125 including lunch and entrance to the museum (Receive a 10% discount to be credited after enrolling in three or more of Rachaeldaisy's workshops)
- Class supplies => download HERE (Please note: irons, ironing boards and design walls will be provided for students; additional supplies will also be available for purchase)
- Location: The workshop will be held at the Elliott Museum in Stuart, Florida.
- Class hours: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Lodging: Hotel recommendations will be provided after registration for our out of town students
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS. REGISTER NOW!
Interested in more RachaelDaisy workshops? Click HERE.
**NON-REFUNDABLE** If a class is cancelled by Red Thread Studio due to incapacitation of the instructor or impairment of Red Thread Studio, class fees will be refunded in full. However, Red Thread Studio cannot refund any expenses incurred by students for travel to/from the class. For anyone attending a Red Thread Studio workshop who will be flying in from out of State, we strongly suggest you purchase flight insurance.
Registrations are transferable to another person no later than March 1st 2020 with the approval of Red Thread Studio.