Featured Designer - Red Thread Studio Squares June 01 2016
Since we are on the heels of Spring Market, I decided to share recent interviews with some of our past and future Featured Designers - a mash up, of sorts, instead of introducing a new Featured Designer for the month of June.
These lovely ladies were good sports and agreed to be videoed while answering a short series of questions:
- What sewing machine do they use?
- What is their worst sewing habit?
- How many quilts/softies have they made?
- What is their all time favorite quilt block/EPP Shape/Softie?
- What is a notion that they can't live without?
- And, are they slow sewing or instant gratification?
You can see their candid responses here in the following Vimeo video:
I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed making it!
A heartfelt thanks to the following Red Thread Studio Featured Designers:
- Alison Glass
- Helen Stubbings - Featured Designer blog post coming soon!
- Janeene Scott
- Jen Kingwell
- Jessica VanDenburgh
- Kathy Doughty
- Lee Chappell
- Pauline McArthur
So tell me, how would you answer these questions????