Woodland Wonders - Block of the Month Program by Lilabelle Lane Creations **2 SPOTS HAVE OPENED UP!**
ABOVE: Woodland Wonders by Lilabelle Lane Creations
**DISCOUNT/COUPON CODES NOT VALID FOR PROGRAM REGISTRATION**
We are delighted to offer Sharon Burgess of Lilabelle Lane Creations latest Block of the Month (BOM) program - Woodland Wonders!
The BOM starts in November 2023.
Woodland Wonders showcases embroidered lady bugs, mushrooms, owls and all things woodland surrounded by Tilda's latest fabric release Hibernation a collection inspired by sleeping animals and nature motifs. Or, just get the templates and use your own fabrics to create your own stitched forest.
Woodland Wonders combines the techniques of appliqué, EPP, and simple embroidery stitches as well as machine piecing.
The quilt will finish 68 inches by 68 inches.
Woodland Wonders is a 9 month program with two ways to participate:
1) An EPP Option (papers, acrylic templates, pre-printed embroidery panels and instructions) ONE SPOT OPENED UP! OR
2) A Complete Option that includes everything in the EPP option plus the Tilda fabric and Cosmo embroidery floss. ONE SPOT OPENED UP!
You will receive the following over the 8 months of the Block of the Month program:
- Pattern booklets by Lilabelle Lane Creations
- (6) EPP acrylic templates
- EPP papers
- Pre-printed linen embroidery panels
- Tilda fabric for the top and background/binding fabric (COMPLETE OPTION ONLY)
- (16) skeins of Cosmo floss (COMPLETE OPTION ONLY)
- Embroidery floss holder
- Pre-printed quilt label
- 25% off coupon toward any other Lilabelle Lane Pattern or Template
- $25 Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the program
Woodland Wonders program fees:
- Non-refundable $25 registration fee (to be credited as a Red Thread Studio eGift card upon completion of the BOM)
- EPP Option: $19 per month (including U.S. shipping)
- Complete Option: $41 per month (including U.S. shipping)
HURRY! PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED. REGISTER NOW! You will be contacted to provide payment information for the monthly program fees.